i6780 Signature Capture
|The Ingenico 6780 is the focal point for customer-activated electronic payment, signature capture and customer directed advertising, providing the fastest and most secure customer checkout possible.|
- Performance - A fast, secure processor and large memory ensure that the i6780 is ready to handle all transaction types. The rugged and responsive capacitive screen and reliable stylus deliver complete hand rejection during signature capture and excellent finger responsiveness for other
- Reliability - High-volume retail environments demand products that
are durable and reliable; and the i6780 leads in its class with its ruggedized enclosure; shatter-proof hardened display and high quality keypad.
- Security - Designed to exceed global security requirements, with
PCI PED certification, triple-DES capability, and seamless operation with IngeTrust, allowing total, secure control of terminal content, even after roll-out.
- Design - The i6780 design combines the robustness and reliability
needed for high-volume transactions with the ability to deliver high-impact messaging at the point of sale. And no tools are required to upgrade with an external contact-less payment module which appears as an integrated part of
- Software development - Ingenico delivers incremental revenue today and future proofs the terminal investments of tomorrow. An extensive library of applications is already available, and the development environment allows for the rapid deployment of targeted new generation services.
|Memory||Standard 8MB RAM and 64MB Flash|
|SAM||Up to 4|
|Card Reader(s)||Magstripe Track 1/2/3
Contactless Optional CPEM
Definition (pixels) 320 x 240
Recessed for privacy with 15 tactile keys
RS 485 (tailgate)
External Power supply:
120 or 240-volt AC, 50/60 Hz, 24-watt DC output
|Size (in mm)||± 90 x 210 x 210|
|Weight (in gr)||
|Environment||Operating temperature 0 à +50°C
Storage temperature -20 à +70°C
Relative humidity, non condensing 5% to 90%