Stealth-M2 : 12" All-in-one
The StealthTouch-M2 is a state-of-the-art 12" all-in-one powered by Intel's Atom processor. The low-power Atom processor allows the M2 to save electrical energy without sacrificing performance. The M2 further boosts energy efficiency by utilizing an LED LCD, which saves more energy than a traditional backlit TFT LCD. You can set up the M2 to run as a diskless and fanless thin client, reducing dust and grease intake, and improving the life of the terminal. Connectivity consists of Intel 10/100/1000 BaseT network, 6 USB, 4 Serials, and 24-volts poweredUSB for devices such as a printer.
The M2's versatile design allows it to be configured to meet your application requirements and budget. The M2 can run as a thin client utilizing solid-state disk or compact flash with Windows XP embedded. It can also run demanding applications in Windows XP Prof or Windows 7. The M2 also offers versatility through a wide range of integrated peripherals, such as magnetic stripe reader, biometric fingerprint reader, customer display, barcode scanner, privacy filter, and webcam.
With its compact footprint, the M2 takes up little countertop space and can easily be mounted on the wall or VESA pole. And with its variety of integrated peripherals, the M2 can free up your premium counter space that can be used to display impulse merchandise and advertisements that will generate additional revenues.
Ideal for retail/restaurant/bar/quick service point-of-sale, industrial control, gaming, point-of-purchase, information kiosk, and healthcare applications.
- Powered by Intel's Atom processor
- Atom processor allows the M2 to save electrical energy without sacrificing performance
- Energy efficiency by utilizing an LED LCD
- Diskless and fanless thin client, reducing dust and grease intake, and improving the life of the terminal
- Connectivity consists of Intel 10/100/1000 BaseT network
- 6 USB, 4 Serials, and 24-volts poweredUSB for devices such as a printer
- The M2 can run as a thin client utilizing solid-state disk or compact flash with Windows XP embedded.
- Can run demanding applications in Windows XP Prof or Windows 7.
- Can easily be mounted on the wall or VESA pole.
- A variety of integrated peripherals, the M2 can free up your premium counter space
| M2 Data Sheet
|Display||12" LCD, LED backlight, 800x600 resolution|
|Processor||Intel Atom 1.6GHz|
|Memory||512MB, up to 2GB DDR2|
|Video||Intel GMA950, 128MB|
|Storage||Hard Drive, Solid-state Disk, or Compact Flash|
|Operating System||XP Prof, XP embedded, POS Ready, Windows 7, Linux|
||Intel 10/100/1000 BaseT|
|WiFi (wireless)||RF 802.11 a/g/n (optional)|
|poweredUSB, +12 volts||1|
|poweredUSB, +24 volts||1|
|Cashdrawer Port||1 (Epson emulation, 24V)|
|Compact Flash Reader
|Speakers||Optional (2 x 2 Watts, Stereo)|
|Mounting Options||Standard: Desktop Base
Option: Wall or VESA mount (please call for part#)
||Bolted (4mm screw), or Kensington MicroSaver|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||With Base: 12.2 x 11.7 x 9.8 inches / 310 x 300 x 250 mm
Wallmount: 12.2 x 10.2 x 3.0 inches / 310 x 360 x 80mm
|Weight||With Base: 14 lbs / 6.4 kgs
Wallmount: 8 lbs / 3.7 kgs
|Operating Temperature||0° C to 40° C|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80%|
||External, 120W, AC 100-240V|
|Agency Approvals||FCC A, CE, UL, CCC|
Magnetic stripe or Barcode slot reader